We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of graphic user interface elements.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and look.
- Make unique graphic designs.
- Rough draughts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues.
- Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Skills Required for a UI/UX Designer Job
- Ability to work both in a group and independently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Time administration
- A bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role is required.
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile and web platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, InVision, HTML, Visio, iOS, Android, Adobe Creative Suite, and other software.